- Last Updated on Thursday, 14 March 2013 12:05
- Published on Monday, 03 January 2011 01:30
Welcome to the Basset Hound Club of America's Public Education Page
PHOTOS NEEDED: Please send any photos showcasing the versatility of Basset Hounds to Sue Smyth. 5 x" photos preferred. No copyrighted photos please! Thanks!
PUBLIC EDUCATION KITS
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of kits.
Downloadable pdf order form:
PUBLIC EDUCATION KITS MAY INCLUDE:
- A copy of the flyer "Congratulations on your new basset hound!"
- A Basset Hound University order form
- An Illustrated Standard order form
- A 5' x 2' vinyl banner with our club logo and name to promote visibility and identify the booth
- BHCA Foundation donation form
- BHCA membership information and forms
Copies of the above items are sent so each booth chair can determine how many copies to make depending on the type and size of the event hosting the PEC booths
7. Photo Album of Bassets showing the versatility of the breed.
HOSTING AN EVENT:
If you or your club is hosting a Basset Hound Breed Information Booty, I suggest to add pictures of bassets, including ones that demonstrate the versatility of our breed, two brightly colored pots of flowers to draw attention to the booth, a dish of individually wrapped candy (such as mints or life savers) for human visitors, and small dog bones to hand out to doggie visitors to the booth.